GOLF LOVERS' AND INVESTORS' DELIGHT
This is THE house to have in Cedar Valley--unique, dramatic views over the front and back nine of Cedar Valley Golf Course, plus ocean views to the north, west and east. You can jump in your golf cart (like our neighbour Sir Richie does), and cruise on down to the course in just minutes! And it's not way out in the countryside, but close in to St. John's, the airport, Dickenson Bay and all the important locations.
Plus, standing on the property, you can see the end of the airport runway and all the way to Sir Viv Richard Stadium--it's a 270-degree view!
Now, with the view, absolutely solid construction and many extras, real estate agents have called it "a million-dollar home," but it's for sale for much less. That's because it wasn't quite finished when built in 2007, and there are some cosmetic details that need to be taken care of. And the landscaping hasn't been done. The pool needs refinishing, and the main house and cottage both need repainting. But a smart investor looking to put a little cash into it will reap big rewards in a short period of time. Or a smart buyer will see a home that they can make truly their own.
The property has a 3,800-square foot home with large gourmet kitchen, three bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths, plus 1-bedroom guest cottage on 1/3 acre hillside lot. The cottage is perfect for listing on HomeAway or AirBnB, for those looking to capitalize on their investment.
$800,000 NOW $755,000 if sold by owner
- Large custom-designed gourmet kitchen with oversized breakfast bar on middle level
- Great room with two-story wood ceiling and adjacent dining room on middle level
- Two bedrooms on middle level with bathroom, plus half-bath
- Large balcony on middle level with area for outdoor dining room
- Upper level master suite (1,000 sq. feet) with den, walk-in closet, large bath with separate shower and tub and dual vanities, and balcony
- Upper level studio/home office with balcony and sundeck
- Lower level pool (11x26 feet), sunken hot tub and deck (with large cistern beneath) plus shower and toilet room
- Laundry room with separate entrance
- Large storage area on lower level
- A/C units in all bedrooms
- Custom-made insulated windows with screens; security glass on exterior doors
-Custom-made mahogany louvers with screens to take advantage of breezy hillside setting
Guest Cottage (22x20 feet):
- Living room and patio
- Compact kitchen
- Bath with sky-view stone shower
- Bedroom with two closets and storage areas and a/c unit
- Private balcony with view to St. John's harbour
Secure neighborhood with active Cedar Valley Neighbourhood Watch Group.