LARGE LUXURY VILLA AND VACATION RENTALS IN ANTIGUAThursday 15th May 2014
There is no reason to have your family cooped up in an expensive hotel room when you can accommodate the entire gang in any of these crowd-pleasing vacation villa rentals for much less than you would pay in the equivalent number of hotel rooms.
At the same time, you can save cash every time you choose to dine-in and spend an evening relaxing in your own space. In addition to savings, you have a range of amenities you just can’t get in a hotel at your disposal—such as BBQs, affordable laundry facilities, outdoor areas and a wealth of activities all within a short drive. Either way, these luxury rentals have all the conveniences of home and then some.
- Arca Villa B & B: Situated hillside is this spacious, luxurious yet affordable private B&B or self-catering accommodation on Horsford Hill. The Italian inspired 5-bedroom villa and private studio has ensuite bathrooms and open patio yield awe-inspiring, undisturbed bay views.
Sleeps up to 12 and summer rates start at US$850 per night.
- Casa Lidia: The word 'magnificent' comes to mind at first glance at this 10-bedroom villa. Perhaps it's because of its front row seat to unparalleled views of the heart of the Antigua sailing community. Or maybe it's courtesy of the superb living space, oversize pool and abundance of open and shaded terraces all on perfectly landscaped gardens which is ideal for sailing enthusiasts.
Sleeps up to 20 comfortably and summer rates start at US$3,850 per night.
- Moondance Villa with K’ai Etoile and Twinkle: A beautifully designed 3-bedroom villa with two separate Caribbean cottages, swimming pool and tennis court. Nestled comfortably in Galleon Beach Resort, with quality furnishings, harbour views and quick access to the beach.
Sleeps up to 10 and summer rates start at US$ 1300.00 per night.
- Island View Beach House: Perfectly set right on the beach with views that will take your breath away, this stunning beachfront house is perfect for intimate weddings and celebrations. Between the turquoise ocean and the private pool, you may never want to leave this 5-bedroom beachfront villa. Gaze at the serene scenes and enjoy the sounds of the waves from your backyard while enjoying a gourmet meal from your very own private chef.
Sleeps up to 12 and summer rates start at US$7000 per week with a weekly US$1000 reduction from now until October 31.
- Harbour Hill: Prime position on the cliff top overlooking panoramic Falmouth Harbour featuring moonrise, sunrise and sunset views with pool and a total of six spacious bedrooms, all with their own bathrooms and can accommodate a large family in perfect comfort.
Sleeps up to 12 and summer rates start at US$7,000 per week.
- Villa Sariel: A spectacular villa epitomizing the benefits of harbour living, with an extraordinary garden that just exceeds anyone's expectation. Full of activity from alfresco dining to enjoying the pool, sundeck and 7-person Jacuzzi or playing billards in the gazebo. The villa has six en-suite bedrooms offering picturesque harbour views and a great location for taking advantage of all the entertainment and activities of Falmouth and English Harbour.
Sleeps up to 18 and summer rates start at US$3,500 per week.
Click here for all News and Specials for Real Estate Guide Newsletter