TREAT YOURSELF TO A HERBAL TOUR
Located in the coastal village of Johnson's Point, a secret treasure awaits you in the garden of Rosalyn Simon. She leads you through her herb garden and as she shares her wealth of knowledge of each plant, you can't be helped but get drawn in by her passion for each and every herb.
As you walk the herbal trail in the coolness of the garden, you will discover a variety of herbs of both culinary and medicinal uses. From these herbs Rosalyn creates her natural products to soothe and heal your body. Enjoy a cup of freshly brewed delicious herbal tea in the shade of the garden and be sure to check out the range of natural products made by Rosalyn.
Listen to the roosters as they crow and enjoy the sites and aromas of Caribbean fruits and flowers throughout the garden.
One of the most efficient ways of obtaining the wonderful properties of herbs in the body is through the skin. Rosmacs' oils include specific oils for treatments such as Cold and Flu and Sinusitis to oils perfect for treating a variety of ailments. The oils for treating these ailments include Neem, Comfrey, Aloe Vera and Turmeric.
Oils are also used in the production of the lip balms which include mango, cinnamon, passion fruit, lavender, chocolate, aloe vera and our favourite peppermint which gives lips a refreshing tingle (perfect after eating). The balm leaves lips velvety smooth for hours and is excellent for chapped, dried and cracked lips and also cold sores.
TREATMENTS & HEALING
Rosalyn has also developed a wonderful range of healing products including:
- Rosmacs' Hair Treatment - excellent treatment for scalp problems, it thickens and grows hair thereby reversing baldness.
- Rosmacs' Red Pepper Ointment - wonderful pain relief for back pain, muscle pain, joint pain and sciatica.
- Rosmacs' Mosquito Cream Repellent for the body and Hallelujah Mosquito Spray for the little critters!
- Rosmacs' Aloe Vera Gel and Aloe Vera Lotion - the gel for healing of burns, cuts and bruises and the lotion for soothing dry skin and keeping skin supple.
- Rosmacs' Carocado Lotion - carrot and avocado oils combined to create a wonderful skin softening lotion.
- Rosmacs' Bath Salts - to induce utter relaxation and soothe muscles.
- Rosmacs' Foot Powder - particularly good for athletes foot and odours.
The oils, lotions, powder and treatments are exceptional gifts for you, your family and lucky friends. If you don't live in Antigua, don't despair, Rosalyn operates a mail order business also.
The packaging also lists all ingredients and gives clear instructions for using each product.
Visit Rosmacs' Tuesday to Thursday where other surprising attractions await you. Tours begin from 10:00 am and end at 2:00 pm or by special appointment. (The garden is not available on Sundays). Each tour lasts approximately one hour and costs US$15 per person, payable on arrival. Please call Rosalyn at +1 (268) 462-8216 or +1 (268) 729-0242 to book in advance.
To discover and enjoy the amazing world of herbs and how they can add so much vitality to your life, visit Rosmacs Herb Garden today. We are still serving our delightful public.
Hundreds have thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful, peaceful place in the Caribbean, and just keep on talking about it even after they have left the garden.