TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF TRAVEL
The Outbound Lounge by FBO 2000 operates in a class of its own: No lines to wait in. No public pat downs or bag searches. No crowded rooms.
Instead, we cater to a maximum 15 guests and offer a quiet, air-conditioned and spacious lounge, as well as an open-air patio and sundeck - and the ability to extend your Caribbean holiday that much longer - plus the following VIP services:
- Private airport entrance across from Shell Beach Marina (Gate 10)
- Meet and Greet and transfer to the lounge for in-transit guests
- Baggage tagging and confirmation of check-in and seat assignment
- Hosts to assist with immigration forms and departure tax
- FBO staff to liaise with customs and immigration officials on your behalf
- Dedicated security hall with state of the art machines for passenger and carry-on screening
- Priority boarding with transfer to the steps of the plane by Mercedes-Benz luxury van
As a guest of the lounge, you will be invited to relax immediately on arrival, enjoying complimentary snacks, wine, and soft drinks plus free WIFI while our lounge hosts confirm your check-in and seat assignment, and liaise with Antigua airport's customs and immigration officials on your behalf.
Our private airport services are available to all British Airways passengers departing from Antigua & Barbuda or transiting through VC Bird International Airport via St. Barths, Anguilla, Dominica, St. Kitts & Nevis, and the BVIs for just $95 USD per person.
For reservations, call 1 268 562 7056 or 1 268 764 9690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org